Fire Roasted Shrimp
Yields: 2 servings
- 1/2 pound linguine pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 12 medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can fire roasted tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil or dry
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
While the pasta is cooking, heat the olive oil or butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
Add the garlic; cook and stir until fragrant, about 1 minute.
Add the shrimp, and cook until opaque, about 3 to 5 minutes.
Pour in the tomatoes and heat through.
Season with basil, salt and pepper.
Toss the cooked pasta in the sauce, and sprinkle with crumbled feta to serve