Shrimp, Feta, and Kalamata Olive Pita Pizza
- 3/4 lb peeled, cooked small shrimp
- 2 T EVOO, divided
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 t freshly ground pepper
- 1.5 T chopped fresh oregano
- 1 (12oz) package onion-flavored pita bread
- 6 oz crumbled feta cheese
- 3/4 c pitted kalamata olives, coarsely chopped
- 1.5 c (6oz) shredded mozzarella cheese
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 17mins
Adapted from coastalliving.com
1. Combine shrimp, 1T EVOO, & next 3 ingredients.
2. Let stand 10 minutes.
3. Place pita bread on a baking sheet.
4. Brush w/remaining 1T EVOO; sprinkle evenly w/feta & olives.
5. Arrange shrimp mixture over pita bread, and sprinkle w/mozzarella.
6. Bake at 500F for 6-7 min or until cheese melts.