Shrimp And Papaya Salad
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 serrano pepper minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh mint
- 1/2 pound grilled shrimp
- 1/2 papaya chopped
- 2 cups Romaine lettuce shredded
To tone down this dish's heat, remove the seeds from the serrano pepper.
Combine garlic, lime juice, fish sauce, sugar, serrano pepper and mint in medium bowl. Stir well until sugar dissolves, about 2 to 3 minutes. Add shrimp and papaya and toss to coat.
Divide lettuce between two plates and top with shrimp and papaya.
This recipe yields 2 servings.
Each serving: 244 calories; 1,298 mg sodium; 221 mg cholesterol; 2 grams fat; 30 grams carbohydrates; 29 grams protein; 1.23 grams fiber.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (810 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (466 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (310 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (287 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (260 Votes)