Teriyaki Shrimp Salad
- 2 pkgs. any flavor Ramen noodles
- Hot tap water
- 5 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 5 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1/4 c. teriyaki sauce
- 1 1/4 lbs. extra lg. shrimp,peeled,deveined
- 2 cloves garlic,minced
- 8 oz. snow peas,about 4 cups
- 1 can whole baby corn,rinsed and drained
- 4 radishes,cut into wedges,about 1/2c.
- 2 scallions,finely chopped,about 1/2c.
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 30mins
Discard flavoring packets from packages of Ramen noodles. In lg. bowl,combine ramen noodles with enough hot water to cover;let stand until softened,about 10 mins. Drain and let cool.
Meanwhile,in lg. bowl,whisk together sesame oil,vinegar and teriyaki sauce;reserve. Coat lf. nonstick skillet with cooking spray;heat over med.-high heat. Add shrimp with garlic;cook,stirring until shrimp are opaque,4-5 mins. Remove from skillet.
In same skillet,cook snow peas,stirring occasionally until just tender,3 mins. Add noodles,shrimp,snow peas,baby corn,radishes and scallions to sesame dressing in bowl;toss until well coated. Transfer to serving platter and serve immediately.