Caramel Pecan Delight Pie
Makes 2 pies....this cool and creamy pie is a perfect summer dessert!
- 2 cups rough chopped pecans
- 2 cups flaked coconut( optional)
- 1 stick butter
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 14 oz can condensed milk
- 16 oz cool whip
- 1 jar caramel ice cream topping
- 2 graham cracker crusts ( store bought)
In a skillet, lightly brown the pecans and coconut in the butter. Set aside to cool.
With an electric mixer, blend the cream cheese, condensed milk and cool whip.
Divide evenly between two pie crusts.
Top each pie with the pecan and coconut mixture
Drizzle the entire jar of caramel topping over the tops of both pies. Refrigerate or freeze for at least 3 to 4 hours. The pies cut best if they are frozen. Top with extra cool whip if desired.