ROASTED GARLIC MUSHROOMS
- 16 even-sized open cup mushrooms, stalks cut level
- 3 tbsp olive or coconut oil
- 1/4 c unsalted butter, softened
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped very finely
- 2 tbsp fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 c fresh breadcrumbs
Preheat the oven to 400F gas mark 6. Lightly fry the mushrooms, cap-side down, in hot oil for 20 seconds.
Arrange the mushrooms in a shallow roasting tin with the stalks facing upwards.
Mix together the butter, garlic, thyme, lemon juice and seasoning. Spoon a little garlic butter on to each mushroom, then lightly press the breadcrumbs on top. Either refrigerate for later use, or cook immediately in the oven for 10 minutes.
You'll also love
- Crockpot Pork Tenderloin,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Turkey Devonshire 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Banana Brioche Bread Pudding (5... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Raspberry Rhubarb Freezer Jam 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Eye of Round Roast Beef w/mustard... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken, Spinach & Mushroom Pasta... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bacon-Wrapped Venison Tenderloin... 0/5 (0 Votes)