Roasted Broccoli with Orange-Chipotle Butter
Here's a high-flavored side dish worthy of the finest dinner menu. Fresh orange flavor and smoky chipotle pepper hit hot roasted broccoli and sizzle with goodness.
- 2 (12-oz.) packages fresh broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated orange rind
- 1 teaspoon minced canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Adapted from myrecipes.com
Combine broccoli and oil in a large bowl; toss to coat. Place broccoli in a single layer on an ungreased jelly-roll pan. Roast at 450° for 15 to 17 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender.
While broccoli roasts, combine butter and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl. Add roasted broccoli to bowl, and toss to coat. Serve hot.
Christmas with Southern Living June 2007
You'll also love
- Escarole-and-Brussels Sprout Salad 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Open-Faced Turkey Sandwich 4.3/5 (22 Votes)
- Saucy Apricot 'n' Spiced Meatballs 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Honey-Broiled Figs with Ricotta 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Autumn Pumpkin Bread with Pecan... 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Greek Salad with Lemon Oregano... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Vegan Red Curry Peanut Pâté 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Cranberry & Orange Pavlovas 4.5/5 (8 Votes)