Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies
For 1 Cookie
Total Fat 6g
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp natural sea salt
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from diabeticconnect.com
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mix all ingredients together until you have a sticky dough.
3. Drop level cookie scoops onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. (Don't press with a fork until later)
4. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and let cool completely on the cookie sheet.
6. Halfway through the cooling process, press a crisscross into the cookies with a fork, if desired.
NOTE: the cookies with become more firm as they cool.