Potato Soup Mix
Potato Soup Mix is a scrumptious food gift to give your favorite loved ones during the holiday seasons or really any time of the year. Composed of mashed potto flakes, chicken bouillon, dried thyme, dried parsley, and other spices, this soup mix comes together in no time with just a cup of boiling water and a bowl.
- 1 3/4 cups instant mashed potato flakes
- 1 1/2 cups dry milk powder
- 2 tablespoons chicken bouillon granules
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoning salt
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Combine potato flakes, dry milk, bouillon granules, onion, parsley, pepper, thyme, turmeric, and seasoning salt in a bowl and stir to mix. Pour into a 1 quart jar.
Attach the following instructions: To serve, place 1/2 cup soup mix in bowl. Stir in 1 cup boiling water until smooth.
This recipe will last for up to 3 months, tightly sealed in the jar. The milk powder can be left out, allowing the soup mix to last for up to 6 to 12 months; when reheated use warm milk instead of water.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (673 Votes)
- Butternut Squash, Ricotta &... 4.5/5 (489 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (487 Votes)
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (451 Votes)
- Snickerdoodle Bread 4.5/5 (449 Votes)