Three Meat Pasta
- 1 lb angel hair pasta
- 2 cups cooked Springer Mountain Farms chicken, off the bone
- 2 cups cooked sausage, cut 1/2-inch thick
- 2 cups cooked ham, cubed
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 16 oz cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 to 2 cups Parmesan cheese, grated
Adapted from pauladeen.com
Preheat oven to 350°.
In a large pot, boil salted water for angel hair pasta. When cooked, drain and set aside.
In a large bowl mix together the chicken, sausage, ham, onions, cheddar cheese, cottage cheese and sour cream.
In a separate small pot, dissolve bouillon cubes with hot water and pour over the meat and pasta.
Pour mixture into a 9 by 12 by 2-inch greased baking dish and top with the Parmesan cheese. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until the bubbling around the edges.