Zucchini Cranberries Bread
Cranberries are a great addition to zucchini bread. They add a nice tart twist to this lightly sweetened bread.
- 1 egg beaten
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup zucchini, grated
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Small pinch salt
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 60mins
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease bread pan.
In a large bowl, mix together sugar, egg, and vanilla. Stir in the grated zucchini and then the melted butter.
Sprinkle baking soda and salt over the mixture and stir. Add flour, a third at a time, stirring after each incorporation. Sprinkle in the cinnamon and nutmeg over the batter and mix. Fold in the nuts and dried cranberries.
Pour batter in pan. Bake for 55 minutes, checking for doneness at 50 minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted into the center comes out clean. Cool in pan for 10 minutes. Turn out onto wire rack to cool thoroughly.
You'll also love
- BANANA NUT BREAD 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crumbed Eggplant 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Armenian Spice Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- caramelized onion cheddar quick... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mrs. Fields Copycat White... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Brown Sugar-Glazed Butternut Squash 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pumpkin Chiffon Coconut Crust Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blue Ribbon Zucchini Carrot Apple... 0/5 (0 Votes)