Roasted Beef Tenderloin and King Crab Legs
- favorite marinade (optional)
- HERB CRUST
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 T olive oil (plus additional for searing meat)
- 2 T balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 t kosher salt
- 1/4 t coarse black pepper
- 1/4 t rosemary
- 1/4 t thyme
- 4 lbs frozen king crab legs
- melted butter
Fold the tapered end of the tenderloin underneath it and tie with kitchen string. If desired, marinate for 1 - 3 hours.
Mix together all ingredients for the herb crust. Discard the marinade and remove the meat. Rub the herb crust mixture all over. Set aside for 20 minutes.
Preheat oven to 400.
Place crab legs in a large baking pan and add 1/2 inch of water. Cover with foil.
In a large skillet, heat a little olive oil. Place the tenderloin in the skillet and sear on all sides. Transfer to oven to finish cooking, roasting until medium rare, about 30 more minutes.
Place the covered crab legs in the oven at the same time. After 15 minutes, uncover the crab legs and brushe with melted butter. Cover again and cook 15 minutes more.
Let the tenderloin rest before slicing. Serve with crab legs and melted butter for dipping on the side.
You'll also love
- Strawberry Crunch Cake 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Acapulco-Style Shrimp Cocktail 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Arugula Pesto Pasta with Ricotta... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- SHRIMP PASTA SALAD WITH GREEN... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- emeril's turkey brine 3.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Kosher Salt Encrusted Prime Rib... 3.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Ahi Tuna & Crab Tower with Avocado... 3.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Alaska Snow Crab Stir-fry 4/5 (1 Votes)