- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 4 eggs
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat baking mix (such as Bisquick)
- 4 cups small fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup chopped frozen onions thawed
- Tossed salad and sliced tomato (optional)
Preparation time 5mins
Adapted from recipe.com
Heat oven to 400 degrees . Coat six 6 oz ceramic ramekins with nonstick cooking spray.
In a large bowl, whisk together milk, eggs, oil, 6 tbsp of the cheese, the oregano, garlic salt, nutmeg and pepper. Whisk in baking mix until smooth; fold in broccoli and onion.
Divide mixture equally among ramekins. Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes. Sprinkle remaining 2 tbsp cheese over tops of ramekins and bake for an additional 10 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees . Let cool slightly. Run a small knife or an offset spatula around edge of each ramekin and gently unmold.
Serve with tossed salad and sliced tomato, if desired.
•If you don't have ceramic ramekins, jumbo muffin tins are an excellent alternative.