Chocolate Brownie Bites
- 24 Mini paper liners
- 1/2 cup (125ml) butter, melted
- 1/4 cup (50ml) Chipits Semi-sweet Chocolate chips, melted
- 1/4 cup (50ml)Cocoa Powder
- 3/4 cup Splenda Sweetner, Granulated
- 1/4 cup Spenda Brown Sugar Blend
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Robin Hood All purpose flour
- 1 tbsp. instant espresso powder or granulated instant coffee
- 3/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup Chipits Semi-Sweet Chocolate chips
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Preheat oven to 350F. Line mini muffin cups with paper liners.
Combine first 7 ingredients in medium sized bowl. Add remaining ingredients. Stir until combined. Fill each muffin cup 3/4 full.
Bake in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes or until set. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Use a mini ice cream scoop to place batter in muffin cups.
The coffee powder can be omitted if desired.
These brownies can also be baked in 9"x9" pan for 20-25 mins. or until set.
To alwasy have brownies on hand, freeze baked brownies in Glad Freezer bags. Thaw before serving.