SPAGHETTI A LA PATRICIA
It's good. Patricia alwsys wings it, it's never the same twice. This is sort of the recipe, it was good in Jan, 2013
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef (I think you could use more)
- 12 fresh mushrooms
- 1 jar of a Paul Newman's type of tomato sauce
- (I would add some tomato paste to thicken the sauce, but not my call)
- 1-2 tsp salt
- 1-2 tsp pepper
- 1 TBSP oregeno
- 1 TBSP Thyme
- 1 TBSP Rosemary
- 1 tsp Italian seaoning.
- 1 tsp marajorim
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 3 cups red cooking wine
- 2 Tbsp chopped chili pepper flakes
- Use Whole Wheat Spaghetti noodles or some Whole Wheat pasta
1. wn the beef with onions and garlic.
2. everything else
3. mer for 4-5 hours.
Meat sauce is ready, dump over the pasta