Grilled Victoria Salmon Salad
- For the salad:
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh salmon fillet
- 1 package mixed greens
- 16 ounces frozen corn, cooked and cooled
- 16 ounces green beans, cooked and cooled
- 4 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/2 sweet red onion, sliced
- For the Chipotle Raspberry Dressing:
- 12 ounce bottle Girard’s fat-free raspberry dressing
- 1 can Chipotle peppers in adobe sauce (use two deseeded peppers and some sauce)
Preferred method is to cook salmon in smoker. Alternate is sprinkle salmon with hickory seasoning and grill.
Meanwhile, combine remaining vegetables and divide among 4 salad plates. Slice cooked salmon into 4 pieces and top each salad with a piece.
Combine dressing and Chipotles in blender. Pour over salads and serve with warm bread or rolls.