Grilled Sesame Orange Tuna Steaks
- 1-1/2 cups instant brown rice
- 2 cups fresh sugar snap peas
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 snack-size cup (4 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/4 cup unsalted cashews, coarsely chopped
- 4 tuna steaks (6 ounces each)
- 5 tablespoons sesame ginger marinade, divided
Cook rice according to package directions. In a large skillet, saute peas and honey in butter until crisp-tender. Add oranges and cashews; cook and stir 1 minute longer.
Brush tuna with 2 tablespoons marinade. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill tuna, covered, over high heat or broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes on each side for medium-rare or until slightly pink in the center.
Brush tuna with remaining marinade; serve with rice and snap pea mixture.
You'll also love
- Spring Frittata for Two 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Spiced Ginger Peach Jam 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Thick and Creamy New England Clam... 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Fresh Kiwi Summer Roll 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Luscious Lemon Delight 4/5 (31 Votes)
- Red Lobster Shrimp Alfredo 4.1/5 (38 Votes)
- Pan-Fried Cod 3.8/5 (78 Votes)
- EASY SALMON AND POTATO FOIL PACKETS 4.3/5 (10 Votes)