Ranch Crockpot Pork Chops
Quickly seared pork chops finished off in a crockpot with Ranch seasonings and served with mashed potatoes. Enjoy!
- 4 pork chops, about 1/2" thick
- Oil for browning
- 1 tablespoon homemade ranch dressing mix or you can use a store bought packet
- 1 can (10 ounce) cream of chicken soup or you can make your own
- Mashed Potatoes, for the side
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 240mins
Adapted from keyingredient.com
Quickly brown the pork chops on both sides over medium high heat in a little bit of oil. Don't completely cook them, just give them a quick sear.
Place them in your crock pot and sprinkle with the ranch dressing mix. Pour the soup over the top. Cook on LOW heat for 5-6 hours, or on HIGH heat for 3-4 hours.
Serve with hot mashed potatoes. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Banana Cake with Chocolate... 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Creamy and Rich Banana and... 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Beef Short Ribs-Braised-Dan Barber 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Caesar Salad With Bacon, Brussels... 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Pork Tenderloin with... 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Pomegranate Molasses (Alton Brown) 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Broccoli & Cheese Stuffed Chicken... 4.3/5 (37 Votes)
- Sriracha and Honey Chicken Tenders 4.4/5 (25 Votes)