Triple Chocolate Mini Bundt Cakes
These triple chocolate mini bundt cakes are the perfect recipe for that chocoholic in your life. Fluffy and dreamy, decorate them for Valentine's Day by using colored sprinkles!
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup brewed black coffee; slightly cooled if freshly brewed coffee
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup Ghirardelli 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Premium Baking Chips
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar, sifted
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted
- 1 tablespoon whole milk, plus more if needed
- CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRIES:
- 6 to 7 fresh strawberries; try to use relatively large ones if possible
- Ghirardelli Candy Making & Dipping Wafers- Dark Melting Wafers
- chocolate sprinkles (optional, for added decoration)
Preparation time 50mins
Cooking time 75mins
Prepare your mini bundt pan by spraying with non-stick baking spray and preheat your oven to 375°F.
Whisk together all of the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl until everything is well combined. Into the same bowl with the dry ingredients, add in the wet ingredients and mix to combine. Pour in the Ghirardelli Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Chips and mix to combine again. Fill each well in the mini bundt pan with the cake batter, filling only about ⅔ full. You do not want to pour in too much.
Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Remove from oven and allow to cool. After at least 20 minutes, invert the baking pan and place mini bundt cakes either on wire rack or serving plate.
Beat the confectioners’ sugar, butter, and cocoa powder together in your stand mixer on medium-slow speed until the mixture comes together. Turn the mixer down to a slower speed, and add in the milk.
Once the milk has been incorporated, turn the mixer up to high speed and continue beating until the frosting is light and fluffy (for about 4 to 5 minutes). The longer the frosting is beaten, the lighter and fluffier it becomes. Chill in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes before applying to the mini bundt cakes.
CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRIES:
Prepare a baking sheet covered with either parchment paper, wax paper or a non-stick baking mat. Wash and pat dry each individual strawberry. Microwave Ghirardelli’s Candy Making & Dipping Wafers according to package instructions. Mix and dip each strawberry and place on the prepared baking sheet. Place strawberries in the refrigerator for at least 20-30 minutes to help the chocolate set and firm up.
Frost the top of each mini bundt cake, either with a piping bag and tip or simply with a frosting knife. Sprinkle chocolate sprinkles on top of the frosting and place one chocolate covered strawberry on top! Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Quiche for Breakfast 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Perfected White Chocolate... 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Pumpkin Bars 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Meatloaf & Mashed Potato Cupcakes 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Daisy Martinez Puerto Rican Roast... 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Nanny's Thanksgiving Dressing 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Autumn Spice Cake with Cream... 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Vegan Peanut Rice Noodle Bowl 4.7/5 (3 Votes)