Banana Strawberry Cheesecake
- ◾For the cheesecake:
- 1 pre-made store-bought graham cracker crust
- 1 package cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 container cool whip or other whipped topping
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 2/3 cups milk
- 1 container instant banana pudding mix
- ◾For the glaze:
- 1 lbs fresh strawberries, washed and cut
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
Adapted from recipe4living.com
For the cheesecake:
Mix together the pudding mix and milk and wait for a few minutes until it firms up.
In a big bowl, mix together the cream cheese and sugar. Then mix in the pudding. Fold in the whipped topping.
Cut the bananas into slices and spread a layer into the pre-made crust.
Pour the pudding mixture on top of the bananas and let it chill for 3 hours.
For the Glaze:
Combine everything in a pot and cook over the stove at medium-low heat for 30 minutes. Let cool in the fridge for several hours.
Pour the glaze over the cheesecake when you serve.