Cranberry Orange Tea Bread
- 1 cup Mott's® Cinnamon Applesauce
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
Adapted from allrecipes.com
Combine flour, dried cranberries, sugar and baking powder in large mixing bowl.
In separate bowl, mix together remaining ingredients.
Blend applesauce mixture into flour mixture until just combined.
Spoon batter into greased loaf pan.
Bake at 350 degrees F 45-50 minutes, until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
Cool 10 minutes in pan before removing loaf to cool completely on wire rack.
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Pie Fudge 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Roasted Chicken Thighs with... 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Apple Butterscotch Blondies 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Recip 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Strawberry Sauce 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Spicy Fish Tacos with Fresh Lime... 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Marbled Blueberry Bundt Cake 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Moroccan Meatballs with Lemon... 4.6/5 (16 Votes)