Turkey Tortilla Soup
Love it when you can pull a delicious meal together in less than 30 minutes! This Turkey Tortilla Soup is so simple to make and has great flavors. I always prepare it during the holidays with leftover turkey. Enjoy!
- 4 cans (14 1/2 ounces each) chicken broth
- 3 cups cooked turkey or rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 cup medium salsa
- 5 corn tortillas (6 inches), cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Additional salsa, optional
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
In a Dutch oven, combine the first five ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, spread tortilla strips in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake at 400° 4-6 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
Stir cilantro into soup. Top servings with tortilla strips. If desired, serve with additional salsa.
You'll also love
- Mango Mojito Popsicles 4.4/5 (38 Votes)
- Kristen's Strawberry Cupcakes 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Pastries 4.4/5 (36 Votes)
- Mini Chicken Pot Pie 4.4/5 (35 Votes)
- Mini Baked Brie Roll-Ups 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- HCG Diet (P3) Beef Tacos w/... 4.4/5 (33 Votes)
- Mustard Maple Glazed Pork Chops 4.4/5 (35 Votes)
- Old-Fashioned Sour Cream Doughnuts 4.2/5 (56 Votes)