Chicken Spinach Parm
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 small cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup low-sodium marinara add to shopping list
- 6 handfuls baby spinach leaves (about 6 cups)
1. In a nonstick skillet, heat the oil over medium heat.
2. Meanwhile, pound the chicken to 1/4" thickness, then sprinkle with the bread crumbs and cheese and season with salt and pepper to taste, pressing so the crumbs stick. Place in the skillet, add the garlic and saute for 2 to 3 minutes per side. Add the marinara, and heat for 2 minutes. Add the spinach, turning frequently with tongs until it wilts, about 6 minutes.