- 3 ripe avocados (Make sure they are ripe ie soft)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 TB fresh lime juice
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne pepper
- 1/2 medium onion
- 2 TB fresh chopped Cilantro
- 1 clove Garlic or 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 Roma tomato diced
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Diced Jalapeno Pepper to taste
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from chowstatic.com
1. Cut the avocados in half. Remove the seed and place on the side. Scoop out the avocado from the peel and put into a mixing bowl.
2. Using a fork or other instrument roughly mash the avocado. Sprinkle with salt and lime juice. The acid in the lime juice will help delay the avocados from turning brown. Add the chopped onion and other ingredients except for tomato.
3. Add seeds back to mixture and cover with plastic wrap directly on the surface of the guacamole to prevent oxidation and refrigerate.
4. Add chopped tomato right before serving.