Pumpkin Pie Custard
Instead of pumpkin pie, give this light and tasty recipe a try. It's always a hit whenever I serve it. Enjoy!
- 2 cups canned pumpkin
- 1 (12-ounce) can fat-free evaporated milk
- 8 egg whites
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Fat-free whipped topping, optional
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
In a large bowl, beat the pumpkin, evaporated milk, egg whites and fat-free milk until smooth. Add the sugar, cinnamon, ginger, salt, cloves and nutmeg; mix well.
Spoon into ten 6-ounce ramekins or custard cups coated with cooking spray. Place in a 15- x 10- x 1-inch baking pan.
Bake at 350°F for 40 to 45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Refrigerate until serving. Garnish with whipped topping if desired.
You'll also love
- Hot Spiced Cranberry-Apple Cider 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Crab Spring Rolls 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Ginger Peach Sorbet 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Teriyaki Green Beans 4.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Potato Salad with Herbs & Grilled... 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Teriyaki Zucchini Fried Noodles... 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Pumpkin Spice Waffles with... 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Easy Mini Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
Review this recipe