Citrus Green Beans
- 3/4 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 2 teaspoons Crisco® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 to 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- Dash salt and pepper
Place green beans in a steamer basket; place in a large saucepan over 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 8-10 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Transfer beans to a small bowl. Add the oil, peel, salt and pepper; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Avocado Shrimp Salsa 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Super Sausage Gravy 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Braised Pork Shoulder in... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Zucchini Cookies 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Broccoli Cheese Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lime Pear Gelatin Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamy Crockpot Chicken Stuffing &... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Green Bean Dumpling Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)