HG's Top-Shelf Chicken Salad Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 sandwich (entire recipe)
PointsPlus® value 7*
- 2 slices light bread
- 1 lettuce leaf
- 1 tomato slice
- 1 tbsp. light mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 2 dashes garlic powder
- 2 oz. cooked and shredded (or finely chopped) skinless chicken breast
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped celery
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped red onion
- 2 tsp. sliced almonds, chopped
- 2 tsp. sweetened dried cranberries, chopped
- Optional: chopped pickles
If you like, lightly toast bread. Top one slice with lettuce and tomato.
In a medium bowl, combine mayo, yogurt, and garlic powder. Mix well. Add all remaining ingredients, and stir to coat.
Spoon chicken mixture over tomato, and finish with the other slice of bread.