Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake Cupcakes
Individual raspberry swirled cheesecake cupcakes are more portable for easier sharing and prevent the whole gobbling it all up situation - these are perfect to take to a Valentine's party!
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- RASPBERRY SWIRL:
- 6 ounces fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 pounds cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- Pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line cupcake pans with paper liners.
In a small bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and sugar. Stir together with a fork until well blended and all the dry ingredients are moistened. Press 1 tablespoon of the mixture into the bottom of each cupcake liner. I like to use a small drinking glass to easily and evenly press the crumbs down.
Bake until just set, 5 minutes. Transfer to a cooling rack.
You'll also love
- Berry Oatmeal Pizza 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Swirly Dogs from your Bread Machine 4.1/5 (37 Votes)
- Grilled Mahi Mahi With... 4.3/5 (27 Votes)
- Sparkling Strawberry Lemonade Slush 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Chocolate Cake with Divinity Icing 4.3/5 (25 Votes)
- Japanese Fruit Cake 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Christmas Pecan Divinity 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Pumpkin Bars with Brown Sugar... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)