Garlic Cheese Chicken Rollups
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken brests
- 1 cup dried bread crumbs, seasoned
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (7 ounce) package garlic cheese spread
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Pound chicken breasts until thinned out. In a shallow dish or bowl mix together bread crumbs and cheese. Dip one side of each breast into melted butter, then into crumb/cheese mix. Place a dollop of cheese spread at one end of each chicken breast, on the side of the breast not dipped in the mixture. Roll up each breast and secure with toothpicks.
3. Place rollups in a lightly greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish and drizzle any remaining butter over all. Bake in preaheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until cooked through and juices run clear.