Chocolate Cut Out Cookies
It doesn't get any easier or tastier than these Chocolate Cut Out Cookies. Simply, mix the ingredients for dough, chill, roll and bake!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 3 squares unsweetened chocolate, melted
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 140mins
Adapted from createdby-diane.com
Combine ingredients and chill in refrigerator.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Roll out to 1/8-inch thickness. Cut into desired shapes.
Bake on ungreased baking sheet for 9 minutes.
You'll also love
- Kale Salad with Root Vegetables... 4/5 (24 Votes)
- Candy Cane Martini 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Amaretto & White Chocolate French... 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Lemon Blueberry Pudding Cookies 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Christmas Peanut Butter Cookies 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Sour Cream Cut-Out Cookies with... 4.7/5 (20 Votes)
- Pecan Cut-Out Cookies 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Levain Bakery's Dark Chocolate... 4.7/5 (13 Votes)