Toffee Pecan Drop Cookies
These scrumptious Toffee Pecan Drop Cookies feature toasted pecans and toffee pieces for the perfect little treats. This recipe yields 48 cookies but you'll be surprised on how quick they go. Enjoy!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup butter
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup toasted pecans, coarsely chopped (see note)
- 1 cup toffee pieces
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from cooking.com
Note: To toast pecans, place on baking sheet in a 350ºF oven for 15 minutes, or until lightly browned and fragrant.
Preheat oven to 350ºF.
In a small bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
In a large bowl, cream the butter with the sugars until smooth, about 2 minutes.
Add the egg and vanilla, and beat well.
Add the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly. Stir in the pecans and toffee. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets, leaving several inches between for expansion.
Bake cookies for 10 to 12 minutes, or until lightly golden.
Cool the cookies on the sheets for 5 minutes, and then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
You'll also love
- Classic New York Cheesecake 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
- Red Velvet Hot Chocolate with... 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Blood-Red Hot Chocolate &... 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- 4th of July Rice Krispies Treats 4.4/5 (33 Votes)
- Chocolate Strawberry Ice Cream... 4.7/5 (17 Votes)
- No-Bake Muddy Buddies®... 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookies 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Pecan Praline Cookies with Brown... 4.2/5 (52 Votes)