Coffee Cake Bread
Coffee Cake Bread – Picture this. It’s Sunday morning. A good cup of coffee and a slice of this coffee cake. A great start to a great day!
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 75mins
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a bread pan with non stick spray.
In the bowl of your mixer add the butter and granulated sugar and beat until well combined. Add eggs one at a time and mix until light and fluffy.
In a measuring cup mix the buttermilk and vanilla extract; set aside. In a bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together.
Add the buttermilk milk and flour mixture half a time to the mixer and mix until well incorporated.
Pour 1/3 of the batter in the bread pan and sprinkle with 1/3 of the brown sugar mixture, repeat with remaining batter and sprinkle remaining brown sugar mixture over the top.
You'll also love
- Asian Ahi Tuna Salad 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Pumpkin Apple Cupcakes 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Triple Chocolate Oreo Chunk Cookies 5/5 (4 Votes)
- Easter Bread, Pane de Pasqua all... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Green Papaya Spring Rolls 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Christmas Cranberry Salad 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Paula's Easy Christmas Sugar Cookie 4.6/5 (35 Votes)
- Malasadas, Hawaiian Donuts 4/5 (152 Votes)