Garlic Roasted Salmon & Brussels Sprouts
- virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh oregano, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper, divided
- 6 cups Brussels sprouts, trimmed and sliced
- 3/4 cup white wine, preferably Chardonnay
- 2 pounds wild caught salmon fillet, skinned, cut into 6 portions
- Lemon wedges
Adapted from keyingredient.com
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Mince 2 garlic cloves and combine in a small bowl with oil, 1 tablespoon oregano, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Halve the remaining garlic and toss with Brussels sprouts and 3 tablespoons of the seasoned oil in a large roasting pan. Roast, stirring once, for 15 minutes.
3. Add wine to the remaining oil mixture. Remove the pan from oven, stir the vegetables and place salmon on top. Drizzle with the wine mixture. Sprinkle with the remaining 1 tablespoon oregano and 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Bake until the salmon is just cooked through, 5 to 10 minutes more. Serve with lemon wedges.
You'll also love
- Creamy Caprese Pasta 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Grilled Lamb Chops with Porcini... 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Cream... 4.4/5 (30 Votes)
- Cheesy Polenta with Eggplant and... 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Halibut and Potato Chowder 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Fish Steamed with Ginger 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Chilled Salmon Appetizers 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Baked Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken 4.5/5 (21 Votes)