Gina's Weight Watcher Recipes
Servings: 8 • Time: 30 minutes • Old Points: 4 pts • Points+: 4 pts
Calories: 141.9 • Fat: 9.3 • Carbs: 5.2 • Fiber: 3.0 • Sugar: 0.6 • Protein: 11.0
Adapted from Simply Recipes
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 1/2 head of Boston lettuce (or Iceberg), coarsely chopped
- 2 hard-boiled large eggs, separated, whites and yolks finely chopped
- 5 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 ripe hass avocado, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 6 oz chicken breast, cooked and diced
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
Arrange chopped lettuce on the bottom of a large platter.
Layer the chicken, bacon, tomato, egg and avocado in neat rows over the greens. Top with your favorite dressing, or try this tomato vinaigrette (extra).