- 2 lbs seedless watermelon, cubed
- 1/2 lb strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice
Working in batches, puree watermelon in a blender. Strain through a fine-mesh sieve into a large bowl. (discard solids).
Puree strawberries; add to bowl.
Add sugar and lime juice and stir until sugar has completely dissolved.
Pour mixture into ten 3 ounce ice-pop molds and insert sticks. Freeze pops until sold, 2 1/2 to 3 hours (or up to 1 week).
You'll also love
- Ancho Chicken Tacos with Cilantro... 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Braised smoked pork shank in... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Grilled porterhouse steak and... 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Apricot Cranberry Bread 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Cranberry Avacado Salsa 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Strawberry Mango Salsa 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Virgin watermelon breeze 4.4/5 (22 Votes)