Chicken Enchiladas with white sauce
A great enchilada without red sauce.
- 2-1/2 cups cubed chicken or turkey
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) sour cream, divided
- 3 tsp. taco seasoning, divided
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted, divided
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 10 flour tortillas (7 inches)
- shredded lettuce
- chopped tomatoes
- Additional salsa, optional
In a bowl combine chicken or turkey, 1/2 cup sour cream, 1-1/2 tsp. taco seasoning, half of the soup, 1 cup of cheese, onion, salsa and olives. Place 1/3 cup filling in each tortilla. Roll up and place seam side down in a greased 13x9x2 inch baking dish.
Combine remaining sour cream, taco seasoning and soup; pour over tortillas. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Serve with shredded lettuce and chopped tomatoes. Top with additional salsa if desired.