Nacho Abuelitos Grilled Cheese
- 15 oz ground Mexican chorizo (uncooked)
- 8 Slices of Good white bread
- 8 oz of shredded chiahuahua cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup pickled jalapenos
- Restaurant-style tortilla chips
1. In a large skillet, brown chorizo of medium heat until cooked through, about 15 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, scoop out, drain and move to a paper towel lined plate. Set aside.
In between two pieces of white bread, layer cheese, olives, jalapenos, a couple chip and then another layer of cheese. griddle at a low/medium heat, covered with a metal bowl, 5-7 minutes a side or until golden on the outside and gooey in the middle.