Smoky Goat Cheese Dip
I got this recipe from BHG which originally used blue cheese. I am not a fan of blue cheese so I substituted goat cheese which is my favorite! Delicious!
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and smashed
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar or champagne vinegar
- 1 6 ounce container plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 ounces goat cheese, crumbled (2 cups)
Adapted from bhg.com
Place 1 clove of garlic on a cutting board; sprinkle with salt. Using the side of a chef's knife, smear garlic and salt together until a paste forms. Transfer to a medium bowl. Whisk in the vinegar. Stir in the yogurt, mayonnaise, smoked paprika, and pepper. Fold in goat cheese.