Pork Diane Skillet Supper
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 1 lb. pork tenderloins, cut crosswise into1/4-inch slices
- 1 (14 1/2-oz.) can ready-to-serve chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 8 small new red potatoes, quartered
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons All Purpose Flour
Melt margarine in 12-inch skillet or Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add pork slices; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until browned on both sides. Remove pork from skillet; set aside.
Reserve 1/4 cup of the broth. Add remaining broth, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and potatoes to skillet. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Stir in mushrooms, onions and pork slices. Cover; simmer an additional 5 minutes or until pork is no longer pink in center.
In small bowl, combine flour and reserved 1/4 cup broth; blend until smooth. Gradually stir into pork mixture. Cook and stir over medium-high heat until mixture is bubbly and thickened.