Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings
This Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings is made with chicken breasts, cream of chicken soup, onion and Grands Jr biscuits for the dumplings. Enjoy!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast (or 6 skinless chicken thighs)
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 cans of cream of chicken soup
- 2 small packages Grands Jr biscuits (10 biscuits)
- 2 tablespoons flour
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 375mins
Adapted from navywifecook.com
Place the chicken, butter, soup, and onion in a greased slow cooker, and fill with enough water to cover.
Secure lid and cook for 5 - 6 hours on High.
About 30 minutes before serving, roll each torn biscuit piece in flour (to prevent them from sticking together), then drop into the slow cooker. Replace lid and cook remaining 30 minutes.
You'll also love
- Strawberry Soufflé Pancakes 4.4/5 (97 Votes)
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Grilled Cheese 4.4/5 (97 Votes)
- Apple Crisp Cheesecake 4.5/5 (99 Votes)
- Creamy Seafood Stuffed Shells 4.5/5 (88 Votes)
- Eggs Benedict 4.5/5 (89 Votes)
- Banana Pudding Bark 4.5/5 (93 Votes)
- Red Lobster Shrimp Pasta 4.4/5 (108 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Cheeseburger... 4.5/5 (91 Votes)