Banana Blueberry Crumb Muffins
Who wouldn't want a nice warm fresh baked muffin before heading out to conquer the day? These muffins combine banana and fresh blueberries for an amazing flavor to kickstart a great day!
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 3/4 cups white sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from realhousemoms.com
Preheat the oven to 370°F. Line muffin tin with papers.
In a large bowl combine 1 1/2 cups flour with baking soda, baking powder and salt.
In a medium bowl combine bananas, sugar egg and melted butter.
Add the banana mixture to the flour mixture stirring just until moistened.
Fold in blueberries gently.
In a small bowl combine brown sugar, 2 tablespoons of flour and cinnamon. Using a fork cut in the 1 tablespoon of butter.
Spoon muffin batter into muffin papers.
Sprinkle the brown sugar mixture evenly over the tops of the muffins.
Bake for 18 to 20 minutes until the toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean
You'll also love
- Maple Bacon Fudge 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- CRANBERRY OATMEAL BARS 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Almond Coconut Protein Cookies 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Crock Pot Cranberry Sauce 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Go-Go Banana-Peanut Butter Smoothie 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Country Christmas Cookies 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Blueberry Brunch Bake 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Bananas Foster 4.6/5 (14 Votes)