Peach & Blueberry Crispy Crumble
Peach and blueberry crispy crumble is great served right out of the oven nice and warm! Top this with a big scoop of ice cream!
- 6 to 7 large peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons minute tapioca
- A pinch of salt
- 1 cup dark brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons softened unsalted butter, cut into small squares
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from coastalliving.com
Combine first 9 ingredients, peaches, blueberries, sugar, lemon juice, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, tapioca and salt in a large mixing bowl. Spoon mixture into an 8 1/2- x 11-inch baking dish.
Stir together dark brown sugar and next 3 ingredients, all-purpose flour , old fashioned oats and cinnamon in a medium bowl. Cut in butter with a pastry blender or fork until mixture forms pea-size pieces.
Spoon topping evenly over filling, and bake at 375°F for 50 minutes or until fruit is bubbling and top is golden.
Spoon Crisp Topping evenly over the crumble, if desired.
Serve warm. (Crumble may be made ahead and reheated in a 350°F oven 10 minutes).
You'll also love
- Blackberry Cheesecake 4.7/5 (16 Votes)
- Fresh freeze corn 4.7/5 (16 Votes)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Popsicles... 4.7/5 (16 Votes)
- 8-Layer Chicken Chili Dip 4.7/5 (16 Votes)
- Peachy Dump Cake 4.7/5 (16 Votes)
- Irish Soda Bread 4.7/5 (16 Votes)
- Blueberry Crumble Cheesecake Bars 4.3/5 (47 Votes)
- Jeannie's Chocolate Cake 4.5/5 (28 Votes)