Chocolate-Hazelnut Swirled Rice Pudding
Fat: 10 g
Protein: 10 g
Carb: 65 g
Fiber: 1 g
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 5 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups Arborio rice
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp hazelnut-chocolate spread (Nutella)
1. In a 5 to 6 qt slow cooker, whisk together sweetened condensed milk and milk. Stir in rice.
2. Cook, covered, until rice is tender and mixture has slightly thickened, 2 to 3 hours on high. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
3. Drizzle Nutella spread over rice pudding and gently fold in to create swirls. Spoon into bowls.