Pepperoni Pizza Puffs
Pepperoni pizza in a poppable bite-sized portion, what more could you ask for? These Pepperoni Pizza Puffs make a great after-school snack or crowd-pleasing appetizer when served at your next social gathering. Cheesy and meaty, there isn't many people who would pass up a mouthful of these morsels. This recipe makes a great addition to your Super Bowl spread or a fun holiday appetizer.
- 3/4 cup flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of red pepper flakes, optional
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup cubed pepperoni
- 1/2 cup store-bought pizza sauce
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 45mins
Preheat the oven to 375°F. Grease a 24 cup mini-muffin pan. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, Italian seasoning, salt, and red pepper flakes; whisk in milk and egg. Stir in the mozzarella, Parmesan, and pepperoni; let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes.
Stir the batter and divide among the mini-muffin cups. Bake until puffed and golden, 20 to 25 minutes.
Meanwhile, microwave the pizza sauce until warmed through. Serve the puffs with the pizza sauce for dipping.
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Sausage Breakfast... 4.5/5 (67 Votes)
- Jello Shot Cupcakes 4.4/5 (68 Votes)
- Shrimp Tacos 4.5/5 (66 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Melt in Your Mouth... 4.5/5 (68 Votes)
- 15 minute Black Bean and Corn Salsa 4.5/5 (68 Votes)
- April Fools' Fries Cinnamon-Sugar... 4.6/5 (60 Votes)
- Mini Garlic Monkey Bread 4.6/5 (60 Votes)
- Roasted Fingerling Potatoes with... 4.5/5 (60 Votes)