White Chocolate-Raspberrry Truffles
- 1 cup cream cheese,softened
- 1 cup semisweet white chocolate chips
- 1/4 tsp oil
- 1 1/2 cups crushed vanilla cookies
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 1 pink-colored chocolate decorating bar
- ready made royal icing decorative flowers
In a small bowl,beat cream cheese until smooth. Melt chocolate chips with oil in micro or small saucepan. Beat the melted chocolate chips into the cream cheese along with cookie crumbs and preserves. Cover and freeze for 1-2 hrs or until easy to handle. Shape into 1" balls and freeze until firm.
Place decorating bar into double boiler or in micro. to melt. Dip truffles into chocolate until evenly coated. Press decorative flowers in center of each truffle before chocolate hardens. Place on baking sheet. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. They freeze well.