Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip
If you like your food to have a kick, give this Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe a try! For an extra kick, use nacho cheese chips for dipping.
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup cayenne pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry ranch dressing mix (from 1-ounce package)
- 1 (8-ounce) container whipped cream cheese spread
- 1 (6-ounce) container Yoplait® Greek Fat Free plain yogurt
- Pita chips
- Cut-up celery
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 55mins
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 9-inch square pan or baking dish with cooking spray.
In large bowl, mix dip ingredients; spread in pan.
Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with chips, pretzels and/or celery.