Peanut Butter Coconut Balls
- 1 cup butter,softened
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 Tbs vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 cups confectioner's sugar
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups chopped walnuts
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 2 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 Tbs margarine
- chopped nuts or sprinkles
In a large bowl,cream butter and peanut butter until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla. Gradually add confec. sugar and mix well. Stir in Cracker crumbs,walnuts and coconut. Shape into 1" balls. Place on baking sheets,cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hr.
In a micro. melt chocolate chips and margarine. stir until smooth.
Dip balls into melted chocolate,allow excess to drip off. Roll in nuts or sprinkles. Place on parch. paper until set.Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. They freeze well.