Crockpot Christmas Crack
- 1 (16-ounce) jar unsalted peanuts (Planters dry roasted)
- 1 (16-ounce) jar salted peanuts (Planters Cocktail Peanuts)
- 1 (12-ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (12-ounce) bag milk chocolate chips
- 2 (10-ounce) bag peanut butter chips
- 2 (1-pound) package white almond bark or vanilla candy coating
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 200mins
Layer all ingredients in a large crockpot (starting with peanuts). Turn the pot on low, cover with lid, and leave sitting for 2 hours. Then, remove lid and stir to combine.
Replace lid and leave sitting for another 30 minutes. Stir again and then spoon mixture on to wax paper or non-stick aluminum foil. Allow to harden for at least 1 hour. Enjoy!