- 1 pound pasta
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 lemon, zested
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley leaves
1. Cook pasta.
2. In large skillet, over medium heat, add olive oil. Once simmering and hot, add shrimp and saute until just cooked through, about 2 or 3 minutes. Remove to plate and reserve.
3. Add garlic and red pepper flakes to the skillet, then saute until garlic is fragrant (about 1 minute).
4. Add lemon juice and white wine and raise heat to high. Let the liquid reduce for 2-3 minutes. Whisk in the butter, add a ladleful of the pasta cooking water and return the shrimp. Remove from heat.
5. Drain pasta and add to the skillet along with the chopped parsley and toss. Add lemon zest and adjust seasoning to taste with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.