Ranchy Bacon Wrap
Serving Size: 1 wrap (entire recipe)
- T. Bell's wacky Bacon Ranch Tortada SOUNDS delicious, but is it really worth the hefty stats? NAH. Our Flat-tastic Ranchy Bacon Wrap is a much better way to go!
- 1 tbsp. fat-free ranch dressing
- 1 tbsp. mashed avocado
- 2 oz. cooked skinless lean chicken breast, chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 tbsp. chopped tomato
- 1 tbsp. precooked real crumbled bacon (like the kind by Oscar Mayer)
- 1 La Tortilla Factory Smart & Delicious Low Carb/High Fiber Large Tortilla
Adapted from hungry-girl.com
To make the filling, combine dressing with avocado in a bowl and mix well. Add all other ingredients except the tortilla. Toss to coat.
Lay tortilla flat on a clean, dry surface. Spoon filling onto the center. Carefully fold the tortilla sides toward the center, followed by the top and bottom, overlapping to enclose the filling and form a square. Press gently to seal.
Bring a skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium-high heat. Carefully place the wrap in the skillet, seam side down, and cook for 3 - 4 minutes. Gently flip and cook for an additional 2 - 3 minutes, until lightly browned.
Slice in half diagonally.
MAKES 1 SERVING